Kids army gadgets and gear make for fun presents that deliver back again the magic of active play, some thing that computer games can't provide. From kids army clothing such as camo pants, helmets and vests to a battery operated sub-machine gun which have rotating bullets and machine gun sounds your kids will fire up their imagination, get some exercise and on top of all of that have fun!
Kids Army Toys
Below are 5 toys and gear that I have either given to my nephews or have seen to be popular:
1. Kids army vest. My little nephew (pre-schooler) loves his army vest because it is hassle free to put on and it has many pockets for all those great finds like rocks, pine cones...
2. Camo anything . To be honest anything camo will be a hit with a young army fan yet must clothes are camo pants and a camo t-shirt.
3. Kids army toy guns. Any way you try to spin it, playing army makes guys and girls want to hold a toy machine gun in hand. My nephews love the rifles with sound the best, this is more important to them than bright or flashing lights. I additionally suggest getting something that has a little weight or size to it. The boys seem to enjoy having something hefty to play with.
4. Kids army hat. I am including this in because I know they are very popular , even though my nephews aren't too into hats. The key thing in my opinion is camo, additionally , little kids might like the kids army helmet.
5. Ghillie suit. I have to add this because my nephews Love it. This is a complete body suit that entirely camouflages you from head to toe. The guys can lay down in the leaves and you cannot pick them out - hilarious!
So if you have some young military followers at home and you're seeking for a gift that should get them out of the house and hold them occupied for hours, then you cannot go bad with these toy army presents